Monday 29 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014

Hi :)
I hope everyone had a great Christmas, I thought that today I would make a post about what I got for Christmas this year. I'm incredibly grateful for everything I was given and for everyone who spent their time and money on buying things for me. Also these were the things that were on my bedroom floor from Christmas Eve/Christmas Day, I did get a few more things from friends and family that have already been used etc.

Work-out clothes
I got LuluLemon shorts and orange shirt and Forever 21 socks from my parents and a Lorna Jane quote shirt from my uncle.

Earrings
My brother got me these cute combi van earrings from the Newcastle markets we went to.

Books
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell from my parents
Decadent Gluten-free vegan baking cookbook from one of my best friends
14,000 things to be happy about from my cousins, aunt and uncle

Bikini from Seafolly from my parents

Black shirt from Target and pyjama shorts (store-Susan) to go with it from my parents
New Look crop top and TopShop bag (also Topshop make-up/nail brushes) from family friends in England

Lush 'Whoosh' shower jelly and 'Blooming Beautiful' gift box from my cousins, aunt and uncle.

Tigermist faded midi dress from my parents (BTW it doesn't look that great in the photo but it's beautiful on, it's really well fitted and I wore it on Christmas Day and got so many compliments!)

Parisian Pedicure set from family friends, Body Shop Moringa Trinket Tin from my Secret Santa, Australis Parisian Pretty gift set from my cousins, aunt and uncle and Body Shop Brazil Nut shower cream.

I was also lucky enough to be given money from different people in my family, a Westfield gift card and tickets to Taylor Swift tickets which was a joint present from my Nanny and parents!

Thank-you for reading and I hope you had a great holiday time spent with family and friends!
Have a safe and relaxing end to 2014!
Morgan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment