Friday 4 March 2016

Sick / Pamper Day

Hi!
Hope you are all well, as for me not so much. On Wednesday I was out on a school excursion at the beach and I could feel myself coming down with a cold, my head was pounding and my throat was all scratchy and hoarse. Anyway, by Wednesday night it had turned into a full on cold and my head was aching and every part of me was blocked, I couldn't hear or breathe. It was a disaster.

What was even more of a disaster was that I still had another test on the next day (I had 4 or 5 tests and assignments this past week) so I couldn't take the day off. Basically on Thursday afternoon I went home early and I haven't left bed since.

Today I decided I wanted to do something nice for myself to make myself feel a little better so I had a bit of a pamper day and this is what I did. Enjoy!

I started off by cleaning my face and then put on my face mask from Soap and Glory called 'The Fab Pore'. I left this on for about 30 minutes which is about 15 minutes longer than they recommend but my face didn't burn off so that's a plus... :/



I then went on to run myself a bath hoping that the steam and hot water would unblock my stuffy head. I used a 'Father Christmas' bath bomb from Lush (yes I do know it's not Christmas).




I washed my hair using three of my current favourites which will probably seem really odd as they're just normal, everyday products. I begun using these products a few weeks after I got my hair bleached and it got really damaged. I've been trying to get my hair back to normal and these products have definitely made a huge difference and have made my hair a lot softer and helped keep the blonde from going brassy and orange.


Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo - $7.89
Pantene Pro-V Colour Therapy Conditioner - $10.99
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Tone Correcting Conditioner- $17.99

A bit later on I lit a bunch of candles and made myself a cup of tea, usually I'll mix two teabags one green tea and one peppermint and sometimes (like today) I'll also add a little bit of agave nectar to sweeten it.


The rest of my day consisted of drinking TONNES of water, napping on and off, moisturising my face (a weird habit I have when I'm in bed all day) and watching Netflix (I finished off the new 'Fuller House' series) and Casey Neistat vlogs on Youtube.


Also currently listening to 'Obsessive' by Chase Atlantic who I've been following since the ClintonCaveMusic days check them out on YouTube.


I hope that this little post has inspired you to have a pamper day/evening if your own!
Love, Morgan xx

Find Me:
Twitter: @Littleblogknows
Email: morgscc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment