Thursday 18 December 2014

Christmas TAG

Hi :)
I was tagged by my bestest Chummy Tara AKA her blog RahRaah  to do the Christmas TAG. As it's now just 6 days away I thought there was no better time than the present!

 
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
I love Arthur Christmas!
 
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
No, but I'm hoping to one day when I'm older.
 
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
My grandparent's house, spending time with my Mum's side of the family
 
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
An all time favourite is Baby it's Cold Outside but this year I've been loving the Santa Baby cover by Simone Battle.
 
 
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes, because we spend Christmas Eve with my Dad's side of the family and go to their church where my uncle is the minister and then we open presents afterwards!
 
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolph, Dancer, Prancer, Donner, Blitzen... Nope!
 
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
A new tradition but spending Christmas Eve Eve with Tara and also I always look forward to watching all my favourite YouTubers doing Vlogmas.
 
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake unfortunately but I'm hoping when I'm a bit older and move out of home I can get a real one.
 
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
I've always loved candy-canes but this year I've been loving the Starbucks Gingerbread Frappicino (with soy milk and no whipped cream) 
 
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I like giving gifts because I'm such an awkward person and find it incredibly embarassing when I have everyone's attention on me.
 
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I'm so grateful for every gift that I receice but one of the best would  have to be a few years ago when my parents surprised me with Taylor Swift concert tickets!
  
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
 England because it is one of my most favourite places in the whole world and it's where I want to move when I'm finished school although I do also think that New York would be amazing.
 
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I'm definately not a pro but I also don't fail so I guess in the middle!
 
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Probably when I was younger my family was in the car on the way to my grandparent's house on Christmas morning and my younger brother all of a sudden yelled out "SANTA ISN'T REAL!" and even though I already knew I don't think my parents realised but in the end we were all laughing.
 
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I think as you grow up you just eventually realise.
 
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
 Not really.
 
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Spending time with family and friends!
 
Thank-you for reading my answers and thank-you Tara for the tag!
I tag everyone reading this!
I'm going to try and blog every day leading up to Christmas :)
Morgan xx
 
FIND ME-

No comments:

Post a Comment